Do you know how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop? Apple Airpods are primarily designed for iOS devices but they also work well with all sorts of other devices. It is a popular wireless Bluetooth earphone that allows you to listen to music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more. In today’s post, I will explain how to connect Apple AirPods to Dell laptop. The process of connecting AirPods to Dell laptops is straightforward just like any Windows laptop. To pair this device, you need to establish a Bluetooth connection between your AirPods and the laptop. You can keep on reading further to check out how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop.
How To Connect AirPods To Dell Laptop?
In this section, I will discuss how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop in detail. AirPods work best with Apple products but you won’t have any problem connecting your Airpods with the Dell laptop.
Follow these steps to learn how to connect AirPods to a Dell laptop.
- Before you start, fully charge your AirPods to get a stable Bluetooth connection.
- On your laptop, press Win + A.
- This will open up the Action Center.
- Or navigate to the bottom right corner and click on the chat bubble icon to open this center.
- Here, right-click on the Bluetooth title.
- From the pop-up menu, select Go to Settings.
- This will open up the Settings menu in a new window.
- Simply turn on the toggle switch next to Bluetooth.
- Skip this step if the switch is already turned on.
- Now, click on the Add Device option and then select Bluetooth.
- Your device will start searching all nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Pick up your AirPods and press the small button on the back of it.
- This will put your AirPods into pairing mode.
- Keep pressing this small button till the LED light flashes.
- On your laptop, you’ll see your AirPods under the discovered devices list.
- Select your AirPods to start the pairing process.
- Click on Done after your AirPods and laptop are paired.
You can follow the same procedure when it comes to how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop Windows 10. You’ll hear a light ding or beeping sound when your AirPods are connected to your Dell laptop. Henceforth, you can now listen to your laptop audio through the AirPods.
Now, you must be wondering how to connect AirPods to PC. Simply put the AirPods in the case and press the back button until the status light starts blinking. Your AirPod will show up in the Add Device window on your PC’s Bluetooth Settings. Here, click on Pair and Connect to connect AirPods to a PC.
Keep on reading further to learn more about how to connect my AirPods to my Dell laptop.
Connect AirPods Pro To Dell Laptop
With Apple AirPods Pro, you can get richer audio experiences. Do you know how to connect AirPods Pro to Dell laptop? You can follow these steps to connect them to your Dell laptop.
- Press the small button on the back of the AirPods case.
- Keep pressing this button until the light turns white.
- Now, go to the Bluetooth settings of your Dell laptop.
- Here, choose the Add a Device option and then select Bluetooth.
- After a while, your AirPods will appear on this list.
- Choose the connect or pair option to connect both devices to each other.
However, you can use the same procedure if you also want to know how to connect AirPods Pro to PC.
Why Won’t My AirPods Connect To My Dell Laptop?
I hope now you’ve understood how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop. Sometimes, your AirPods won’t get connected to your PC. This error can occur when your AirPods are not fully charged or are dead. Make sure they are charged before you connect them to your laptop. Also, check if your Pc is up to date and is using the latest Windows software.
Last but not least, you can reset your AirPods to get them to sync properly.
On Zoconnects you will get to know much more about similar topics.
Why Are My Airpods Not Connecting To My Dell Laptop?
Make Sure Bluetooth Is Enabled On Your Laptop.
You won’t see your AirPods in the “Available Devices” list if you have Bluetooth disabled. If Bluetooth is already on, try turning it off and back on again while your AirPods case is closed.
Can Dell PC Connect With Airpods?
Connecting your AirPods to your Dell laptop works the same way as connecting any type of Bluetooth headphones or earphones. All you have to do is toggle on Bluetooth settings on your Dell laptop and enable AirPods pairing mode.
How Do I Connect My Airpods To My Laptop?
Make sure that Bluetooth is on. Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white. Select your AirPods in the Devices list, then click Connect.
Why Won’t My Airpods Connect To My Laptop?
Put both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that both AirPods are charging. To make sure that Bluetooth is on, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Bluetooth. If your AirPods are connected, make sure that they’re selected as your audio device.
In the above post, I’ve explained how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop in detail. Apple AirPods work well with Dell laptops by using the Bluetooth setting. You can simply follow the instructions given above for connecting them to your Dell laptop. The steps will be the same for how to connect AirPods to a laptop Windows 11. The process is a bit lengthy compared to the pairing process with an Apple device. Make sure you toggle on Bluetooth settings on your laptop and enable the pairing mode. Once you understand how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop, you would normally make calls, listen to audio, and much more.